Watercolor aids; Increases luster and luminosity; Delayed drying.
- Shake well before use.
- AQUA shine is ready to use, but might be diluted with water.
- It might be mixed with water-colours or applied pure onto a dried layer of watercolours.
- The product may never be put directly into the pans. Always use a separate palette for mixing!
- Attention: the product is not a replacement for a final treatment for unframed works with watercolours!
- Suitable grounds: watercolour papers or grounds like canvas, wood or card board prepared with AQUA primer, fine 50702 or AQUA primer, coarse 50703.
- The product is water mixable, but remains water-soluble like a watercolour.
- Please clean working tools as soon as possible with water or water and soap.
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Protect from frost.
- Individual pre-tests are required.
Sizes: 60 ml
Contains: Solution of gum arabic