Primer for watercolors on non-greasy substrates, such as canvas, paint board or wood; Dries white, with smooth surface and elastic; Is resistant to light and aging. Technique: watercolor, (gouache).
- Shake well and stir – if necessary – before use.
- AQUA watercolour ground fine is ready to use and should be applied in minimum 3 layers on the ground. If been diluted with water (max. 10 %) you have to apply more layers. (The previous coat has to be completely dry before the next coat is applied!)
- Can be overpainted with water-colours after getting completely dry.
- The pure primer may also be tinted with tube water-colour or acrylic colour. (Always use a separate palette for mixing – the product may never be put directly into the pans!)
- The product is water mixable, but dries up water-insoluble.
- Please clean working tools as soon as possible with water or water and soap.
- Please don´t use the product below temperatures under 10 °C object- and room-temperatures.
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Protect from frost.
- Individual pre-tests are required.