A flow medium and wetting agent for watercolours. Diluted with water, it decreases surface tension of liquid colours and degreases undercoats. Use sparingly.
- Oxgall is water-mixable.
- Dilute the product with a little water and mix it into the water-colours separately on a palette. (Use sparingly!).
- Please clean working tools as soon as possible with water or water and soap.
- Dissolved oxgall tends to flocculate during a long period of storage; this has no influence on the product`s handling.
- The product also “degreases” undercoats such as lacquered palettes of painting boxes.
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Individual pre-tests are required.
Contains: Oxgall, binder