Schmincke Watercolour AQUA Pasto 125ml
Watercolor aids for light structural effects; Increased consistency; Increases shine.
Medium for watercolours. Retards drying; reduces colour flow and improves gloss; suitable for techniques with spatula in moderate layers. Attention: layers which are too thick might crack! Remains water-soluble after drying like a water-colour; to be mixed with water-colours or applied pure.
- Stir – if necessary – before use.
- AQUA pasto is ready to use.
- It should be applied with a pallet knife onto the painting ground after being mixed with water-colours.
- The product may never be put directly into the pans. Always use a separate palette for mixing!
- Suitable for techniques with spatula in moderate layers. (Attention: layers which are too thick might crack!)
- Suitable grounds: water colour papers or grounds like canvas, wood or card board prepared with AQUA primer, fine 50702 or AQUA primer, coarse 50703.
- Final treatment with universal varnish, matt 50594 avoids tentative stickiness of the surface.
- The product is water mixable, but remains water-soluble like a water-colour.
- Please clean working tools as soon as possible with water or water and soap.
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Protect from frost.
- Individual pre-tests are required.
Sizes: 125 ml
Contains: solution of gum arabic.