Watercolor aids; Results in white, relief-like, smooth surfaces on, for example, paper (> 350 g / m²), paperboard or wood.
- Stir – if necessary – before use.
- AQUA modelling paste, fine is ready to use and should be applied pure with a pallet knife onto the painting ground. (If coats thicker than 1 cm are required, these should be built in stages!)
- Can be overpainted with water-colours after getting completely dry. (The time for drying depends on the thickness of the surface and can last from several minutes up to several hours!)
- The pure product may also be tinted with tube water-colour or acrylic colour. (Always use a separate palette for mixing – the product may never be put directly into the pans!)
- The product is water mixable, but dries up water-insoluble.
- Please clean working tools as soon as possible with water or water and soap.
- Please don´t use the product below temperatures under 10 °C object- and room-temperatures.
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Protect from frost.
- Individual pre-tests are required.
Contains: pure acrylate dispersion, fillers, additives.