Schmincke Liquid Frisket, Coloured 20ml
Drawing gum for masking specific areas which should remain white on water-colour paper, smooth drawing carton, photographs or films. Apply with writing pen, cotton bud or wooden stick. Colourless/ blue after drying.
- Shake well before use.
- Liquid frisket, colourless / liquid frisket, coloured is ready to use and can apply using a cotton bud, achopstick, nib or a quill. (Don´t use expensive brushes!)
- The product is dilutable with water, but dries very quickly into a rubbery-type transparent film that does not dissolve in water. (With water diluted product may be penetrate deeper into the ground andit is possible that product will be worse removed!)
- Please clean tools as soon as possible with water or water and soap.
- Close the top tightly as soon as possible after use.
- After the masking fluid is completely dry, the masked picture areas can be painted over using watercolours,gouache colours or AERO COLOR® Professional. (The drying process takes between a fewminutes and more than an hour depending on the thickness of the coat!)
- After this coat of paint has dried properly too, the dried rubbery-type film of the masking fluid can beremoved by careful rubbing with a dry and non-greasy finger (please do not pull off!).
- The masking film should not be left on the support for longer than two days and must be completelyremoved; otherwise there is a risk of yellowing of the support!
- Very soft, weakly grounded textured paper types like e.g. rag paper or torchon paper are not suitablefor masking techniques.
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Protect from frost.
- Individual pre-tests are required.
Sizes: 20 ml, 100 ml and 250 ml
Contains: synthetic resin dispersion without ammonia.