Anthracite, Pencil coloured, odourless drawing gum for masking specific areas which should remain white on watercolour paper, smooth drawing carton and similar painting grounds.
Drawing gum for masking specific areas which should remain white on water-colour paper, smooth drawing carton, photographs or films. Apply with writing pen, cotton bud or wooden stick. Colourless/ blue after drying.
- Shake well before use.
- Liquid frisket, colourless / liquid frisket, coloured is ready to use and can apply using a cotton bud, achopstick, nib or a quill. (Don´t use expensive brushes!)
- The product is dilutable with water, but dries very quickly into a rubbery-type transparent film that does not dissolve in water. (With water diluted product may be penetrate deeper into the ground andit is possible that product will be worse removed!)
- Please clean tools as soon as possible with water or water and soap.
- Close the top tightly as soon as possible after use.
- After the masking fluid is completely dry, the masked picture areas can be painted over using watercolours,gouache colours or AERO COLOR® Professional. (The drying process takes between a fewminutes and more than an hour depending on the thickness of the coat!)
- After this coat of paint has dried properly too, the dried rubbery-type film of the masking fluid can beremoved by careful rubbing with a dry and non-greasy finger (please do not pull off!).
- The masking film should not be left on the support for longer than two days and must be completelyremoved; otherwise there is a risk of yellowing of the support!
- Very soft, weakly grounded textured paper types like e.g. rag paper or torchon paper are not suitablefor masking techniques.
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Protect from frost.
- Individual pre-tests are required.
Contains: synthetic resin dispersion without ammonia.