The HORADAM® AQUARELL assortment
110 colours represent the HORADAM®AQUARELL range. 69 colours are formulated with one pigment only, the ideal concept for professional painting and for colour mixing. Many of the new artists' pigments have been researched and tested to comply with the highest quality standard regarding stability, fineness, resolubility and lightfastness. To achieve the outstanding characteristics, like reusable paint when dried on a palette and the high control of paint flow even on soft water-colour papers we only use the best raw materials. In its coloristic appearance the total assortment is particularly harmonious, balanced and complete.
Finest artists' water-colours, series 14
- 110 colours in small and large tubes and full and half pans
- Each colour has its own individually optimized formula
- 69 single pigment colours for brilliant mixing results
- Pans poured 3-4 times in liquid state
- Highest lightfastness
- Dried colour can be rewetted for further use
- High control of paint flow even on soft water-colour papers
- Excellent quality "Made in Germany"
- Same formulations for tubes and pans