Masking agents for partial covering of, for example, watercolor paper, smooth character cartons and similar painting grounds; White colored; Odorless. Technique: watercolor, airbrush (base acrylic).
- Masking fluid colourless / masking fluid coloured is ready to use. You can apply the product directly on the support with the masking pen´s fine tip. If necessary, you can reduce the size of the orifice using a fine metal nozzle (for that please see well-stocked specialist shops beside the contour bottles for porcelain-painting or window-painting). The orifice may not be shortened or cut.
- Very soft, weakly grounded textured paper types like e.g. rag paper or torchon paper are not suitable for masking techniques.
- After the masking fluid is completely dry, the masked picture areas can be painted over using water-colours, gouache colours or AERO COLOR® Professional. (The drying process takes between a few minutes and more than an hour depending on the thickness of the coat!)
- After this coat of paint has dried properly too, the dried rubbery-type film of the masking fluid can be removed by careful rubbing with a dry and non-greasy finger (please do not pull off!).
- The masking film should not be left on the support for longer than two days and must be completely removed; otherwise there is a risk of yellowing of the support!
- The product is dilutable with water, but dries very quickly into a rubbery-type transparent film that does not dissolve in water.
- Close the top tightly as soon as possible after use.
- The applicator tip of the masking fluid is most easily cleaned when dry using a needle.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Protect from frost.
- Individual pre-tests are required.
Sizes: 25ml and 100ml
Contains: synthetic resin dispersion without ammonia