Painting Fine Lines Using a Rigger Brush Art Nebula


We all have moments when we need to include very small details in our paintings. We usually go for the smallest round brush for such times but we can't seem to create continuous long lines because we keep re-dipping the brush! The answer to this is the rigger brush. 
A "rigger brush" is also called a "liner" or "script" brush. Its tuft is longer than usual so it can hold more paint and water at once. It is used commonly for hassle- free long lines may they be straight, jagged, or curved.
Watch the demonstration below to see the great feats this tiny brush will bring you to.
 There are different sizes and brands of rigger or liner brushes but the one featured in this video is a synthetic imitation sable and is very affordable!
Check out the available rigger brushes below.

Leave a comment

All comments are moderated before being published